Kommentare
Irelandsweatypiranha1 year ago

i agree AND i think this game is incredible

Irelandsweatypiranha6 years ago

i would love to compete! I currently only run any% but i could definitely learn warpless for the tournament. However i don't have a nes so the cart would be nothing but a collectors item to me MingLee

Irelandsweatypiranha7 years ago

When I submitted my run I simply selected EUR/PAL because... well, I live in Europe, and I bought my Switch over here. Didn't know about the slower framerate on PAL consoles so I assumed all versions were the same. When my run was verified I realised it had been changed to NTSC, So I switched it back to EUR/PAL and submitted it again. Purely my fault, I'm sorry. Don't blame Dangerous ;)

b0nk und raymondamantius gefällt das.
sweatypiranha Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
49
Gespielte Spiele
Supra Mayro Kratt
Supra Mayro Kratt
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
17
Läufe
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
10
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
9
Läufe
Doge Adventure
Doge Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Supra Mayro 64
Supra Mayro 64
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
9
Besuche
Aperture Desk Job
Aperture Desk Job
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
14
Besuche
Flappy Bird
Flappy Bird
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
1
Besuch
Supra Mayro Kratt
Supra Mayro Kratt
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
75
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Supra Mayro Kratt
Supra Mayro Kratt
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
4
Aktionen