Kommentare
Taiwansuperpopcat06122 months ago

Does touching things that isn't included in the obby against the rule?

Yeah also if you can't understand these stupid english grammar feel free to ask me.

Taiwansuperpopcat06126 months ago

So I need to create a new account for unlock ring category? I saw everyone create a new account for that category after game code rewrite (Purgatorio released).

Taiwansuperpopcat06128 months ago

I will probably ask more questions here about unlock ring category after these questions.

Taiwansuperpopcat06128 months ago

So if I choose "before purgatorio", can I start in ring/zone 1?

Also ask: What does "merger rules" mean?

Taiwansuperpopcat06129 months ago

And ring 0 have one (I don't know you want to add it or not)

Taiwansuperpopcat06129 months ago

EToH now have ring 4 practice obby. Can someone add it?

superpopcat0612 Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Eternal Towers of Hell
Eternal Towers of Hell
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
8
Läufe
NEED MORE HEAT
NEED MORE HEAT
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Eternal Towers of Hell Category Extensions
Eternal Towers of Hell Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
2
Läufe
ROBLOX: Find The Chomiks
ROBLOX: Find The Chomiks
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
2
Läufe