Kommentare
Portland, OR, USAsodiumtf3 years ago

For those wondering, yes I am still working on it.

Nachrichten: Pizza Tower
Portland, OR, USAsodiumtf3 years ago

I'm kinda impressed how I literally cut out only the first frame of my pepperman run.

also stack man is really cool.

Wince gefällt das.
Thread: Pizza Tower
Portland, OR, USAsodiumtf3 years ago

Is this not already a thing with Pepperman%?

Portland, OR, USAsodiumtf3 years ago

could you join the discord btw weenus?

Portland, OR, USAsodiumtf3 years ago

Fuckin awesome run my man.

SoapshipsYT gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Portland, OR, USAsodiumtf3 years ago

Yeah, already tried Parrying, it's slower than just dodging.

I did find a faster method for the second charge variant though, gonna improve this time in a bit.

sodiumtf Informationen
I painted the whole thing red, and to no surprise, it turned out much better.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Pizza Tower
Pizza Tower
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pizza Tower (Demos)
Pizza Tower (Demos)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
102
Besuche
Pizza Tower
Pizza Tower
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
567
Besuche