Kommentare
Thread: Pizza Tower
This is called ladder glitch and is well known. But good job finding it for yourself
norit und Black-Shadow gefällt das.
Lauf: Pizza Tower
Just so you know, the leaderboards are now timed with the in game timer, so you ended up saving a couple minutes (yay!). This also means that skipping the results screen loses time except for on fastfood saloon, where warping to mr stick still saves time. Awesome run!!!
HumanGamers gefällt das.
Lauf: Pizza Tower
Regarding the description about SPM: the version on Gamebanana has a lot of crashes for whatever reason. I'm not sure why it's not updated yet, but a fixed version is available within the pizza tower speedrunning discord if you ask sunglasses about it.
Lauf: Pizza Tower
Lauf: Pizza Tower
sorry I need to take a moment to confess how genuinely baffled I am at the parsec pizza tower speedrun
1 bis 10 von insgesamt 10 angezeigt
slumbreon Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
143
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele






