Kommentare
Thread: Super Mario Bros.
Nice profile pic, End Cubing. Arbitrary Code Execution, or ACE, is manipulating the arbitrary (random) code of a game to do something specific. It's normally used to finish games much earlier than intended, but its purposes can be crazier as well. Some people have managed to write games into other games using the empty space in the code. Hopefully this was somewhat helpful. Cheers.
Thread: Super Mario Bros. 3
I would actually also suggest in clips like 7-9 to jump pretty late (later than you think.)
Thread: Super Mario Bros. 3
Sometimes despite doing everything right sub-pixels will ruin stuff. Clips like in 7-9 I would suggest jumping as high as possible in the pipe. I'm not sure about the P speed stuff though, so, sorry. Hopefully this was a bit helpful. Cheers.
1 bis 5 von insgesamt 5 angezeigt
sjfk_ Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele

New Brunswick, Canada



