Kommentare
Walesshurikenfox1 year ago

Thank you! I just wanted to ask before going ahead and joining, I’ll see you there!

Walesshurikenfox1 year ago

Hey, I’ve been looking from afar at the Speedrunning Scene for Dream BBQ, and I think it’s cool all the stuff you’re doing.

But I myself don’t feel like I could really Speedrun the game, and just want to watch and see what time improvements are made, as well as if any new skips or tricks are found.

Are Spectators fine to join the Discord Server? Or would you prefer Runners only to join?

shurikenfox Informationen
Just spectating | He/Xe/It
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Pipistrello and the Cursed Yoyo
Pipistrello and the Cursed Yoyo
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
ENA: Dream BBQ
ENA: Dream BBQ
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
18
Besuche