I was thinking for a while about the existence of a Shop sub-category and ended splitting Full Game because of the difference between both sub-categories, as a run where you buy power-ups that can sequence break levels is very different from a run where you try to go fast without having to grab any money (there is also a big time gap between the two). But yes, my logic is flawed as I focused too much on the technical side of the categories without thinking about the number of runs right now. I will leave ILs like that as people are making runs there more often, but change the Full Game categories so Shop sub-category is shown as an annotation (until more runs appear and the time gaps require the Full Game being split again). Thank you for taking the time of writing the suggestion! Feedback is very helpful for shaping the game leaderboard. I will try to think better next time before making these kind of changes.
Thank you for the suggestion! I have added the category to Full Game runs too as the difference is too big due to levels like All-Ghosts Effect. It forces you to play the game differently too.

Argentina





