Kommentare
se7enteen3 years ago

Thank you man I did everything I could to improve and was so excited to see it payoff. I hope you continue to improve as well!

se7enteen3 years ago

Last night after hours of attempts i got a 10.865 on plumbing. I have more than 3,000 attempts just on plumbing now lol

Dylenoyer94 gefällt das.
se7enteen3 years ago

Thanks for the reply I’ve been curious about it all day lol

se7enteen3 years ago

Is there no category for certain levels in certain floors. Say if I wanted to post a run of floor 1 but only level 1, would it be possible?

Dylenoyer94 gefällt das.
se7enteen4 years ago

I’ve followed speedrunning for a little bit but just made an account yesterday. I’ve been really interested in it and I’m on here quite a bit so I decided to make an account. I haven’t really attempted any speedrunning myself besides SEUM. I just got 10.930s on the level plumbing today actually. Also I’m am very introverted but I hope to meet some cool people on here anyways

OrangePeeling gefällt das.
se7enteen Informationen
will maybe run soon, who knows
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
XIII
XIII
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Remember Me
Remember Me
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Scars Above
Scars Above
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Lethal Company
Lethal Company
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Snowbreak: Containment Zone
Snowbreak: Containment Zone
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
50
Besuche