my bad I never saw this I'll add it for sure because you want me to
i couldnt before because i was banned
you can get smaller hitboxes for avatars using free, non-ugc items but to keep it fair I have added a rule that makes it so that you can't use accessories that "hide" the body parts as I won't be able to tell if it is ugc or not. so for that reason I have rejected the record run and added this as a rule.
i have made a rule against using paid roblox animations but have allowed this run as an acceptation because i forgot to add that rule in the past until now
sorry for the late response, i have now fixed the leaderboard to make it fair for all runners
there is this new tech where you can "brizz" while playing isle to increase your focus and make it much more enjoyable which also allows you to play for much longer
ill fix that real quick, thanks for telling me!

Berkshire, England

![ai-music-is-cooked-steve-terreberry.mp4 [video-to-gif output image]](https://s3.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-32ebd786010ca1ab.gif)














