Kommentare
South Koreasalty08053 months ago

i think it will be acceoted for the leaderbord

Ahmed_samer gefällt das.
South Koreasalty08056 months ago

i think it's great idea

South Koreasalty08058 months ago

Supplement my posts, elvo found this bug a few days after when he started sharikov route.

The stream that he had it.(looking 2:33:30)

The bug and ending video

As you said this bug isn't completely game-breaking, hard to pull off, and could happen easily in normal gameplay. Even someone using this bug very strategic gameplay are exist.(like elvo and danbang) Yesterday I asked Elvo, 'Elvo I saw someone argued danbang using hacks, so I checked the danbang's video it was a bug as you know as it. And I advise him 'I think it would be better not to use bug for the time being.' And he despaired.

This bug is not hacks. And it isn't completely game-breaking, hard to pull off, and could happen easily in normal gameplay. I wonder that what do moderator think this bug.

South Koreasalty08058 months ago

I saw an agent bug coming out of Elvo's stream a few months ago. He gave the third agent water, but he took the food, so he couldn't get the record. (Without the bug, it would have been an overwhelming record.) And then he researched the bug and found that the third one, regardless of how many foods there were, took whatever food was pressed. If there were no more than four, he would take all the food. And then he started using it strategically, like Glitch. And when the food was scarce, he mostly used it to save food. And, danbang used it and he get the record.(He was an elvo's viewer.) And then I heard danbang using hacks and checked the video and i found out that danbang used the bug that I know it. I want to hear your thoughts on whether it's desirable or unreasonable to use this bug to get the record. I think it's okay to use it because it's just part of a game, what do you think?

South Koreasalty08058 months ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
South Koreasalty08051 year ago

I think it's can use. but people do not use that because it was hard and complex

South Koreasalty08051 year ago

Now, many users are waiting for their records to be approved, but why aren't many of them registered? As far as I know, some users haven't been approved for more than 10 days.

South Koreasalty08052 years ago

how about longest survival (survival mod)?

KetchupMKW gefällt das.
South Koreasalty08052 years ago

How to open a book before the day begins?

salty0805 Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
60 Seconds! Reatomized
60 Seconds! Reatomized
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
5
Läufe
60 Seconds!
60 Seconds!
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
60 Seconds! Category Extensions
60 Seconds! Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
60 Seconds! Reatomized
60 Seconds! Reatomized
Letzter Besuch today
1,107
Besuche
Don't Sleep With The Fishes
Don't Sleep With The Fishes
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
27
Besuche