Kommentare
Michigan, USArsr24 years ago

Filled out the poll and I like the idea of having kill count and level categories. I think that would be pretty fun to do and would go by quite fast! I'm not sure if we want to do a list for each character or not. As stated earlier, I do like the obtain all evolved weapons category too! I think it would be a lot of fun!

Edit: After testing out a couple runs. I did a 10000 kill run in 10:14 in Inalid Library. I think we could possibly split the categories for maps too.

rsr2 Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Letzter Durchlauf 13 years ago
2
Läufe
Cookie Clicker
Cookie Clicker
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Tetris (Web)
Tetris (Web)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
2
Besuche
Vampire Survivors
Vampire Survivors
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
43
Besuche
NASCAR Heat 5
NASCAR Heat 5
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
4
Besuche