Kommentare
United StatesrealResult1 year ago

HOW! CONGRATS

Rex692 gefällt das.
United StatesrealResult1 year ago

W mods, glad the website is growing! a lot of streamers have been going for the record lately, so that makes sense. appreciate this post. I'll still send in runs. But I understand yall got a lot to handle lol.

Paw78, JustHereToBeatCaseOh und 5 Andere gefällt das.
United StatesrealResult1 year ago

I sent my first run in and in 6 hours it got approves. My second run I sent in has taken over 2 days. any mod or admin seeing this, pls make the approving part more of a priority. great game, good website, just takes a while.

realResult Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
60 Seconds! Reatomized
60 Seconds! Reatomized
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
60 Seconds! Reatomized
60 Seconds! Reatomized
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
58
Besuche