Kommentare
Vermont, USAquabers1 year ago

Looks Good. I can tell you have put a ton of effort into finding new routes and time saves. I would say you can probably re time it to be 2:19:58 based on when you finished.

Akuretaki und Menoita gefällt das.
Vermont, USAquabers1 year ago

Imo the leaderboards are not nearly active or competitive enough to warrant banning/splitting based on system. I just don't see the game ever being popular enough to break out the leaderboards.

Even if it does get a surge in popularity, at that point, we could just work on setting up an auto-splitter and removing loads from the times.

Menoita und Akuretaki gefällt das.
Vermont, USAquabers2 years ago

Great run. Do not worry about the timing issue at the end. The leaderboards are not so close that anyone is going to be mad about it. :)

Vermont, USAquabers2 years ago

It Depends if you are using the disk or a downloaded copy to the WiiU. The disc difference is about 14 seconds over the full run while the download removes a little less than a minute.

I would join the discord if you already havent, usually we're way quicker to respond there versus the forums.

Also, I wouldnt really worry about load times if youre just starting out. Any spot above the top 10 is going to be lost because of mistakes made in the run over load times, so I wouldnt worry about it until you are running the game at a higher level.

Clavalee gefällt das.
Vermont, USAquabers3 years ago

Je m'excuse, mais mon francais est tres mal parceque je suis un American. J'utilese Google pour la traduction.

Je suis désolé, mais ce classement spécifique est destiné à compléter l'intégralité du mode Action Dare. Il n'y a pas de classements de niveau individuel pour le test drive veille de la destruction sur Speedrun.com.

Vermont, USAquabers3 years ago

If you are interested in ILs for yarn, I would say start recording ILs! A great way to get into the game and practice is trying to see how well you can push individual levels.

I had a similar sentiment with another game I ran, so what I did was created a spreadsheet with links to my IL records. There is nothing stopping you from running ILs and, if it is ever added to the board, you can always submit those records later.

If you're not in the key discord I would join it. I am sure there are some runners that have their personal ILs recorded that you can compare with!

Baking_cOokie gefällt das.
Vermont, USAquabers5 years ago

The mid race timer only gives you fastest laps and doesn't show up on the final lap. I mean to ask about how to time a full race or other event.

Vermont, USAquabers5 years ago

I want to keep track of my individual race records for my own fun. I do not want to add IRs as a category unless you guys really want it.

I want to know where you guys would start your timer for an individual event. Would it be on selection of the event or would it be on the green flag? Also if it would be on event selection would that count the selection of "restart" in the menu as well?

Not a very big deal I just want to know your guy's opinion on the timing.

quabers Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
28 days ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
11
Läufe
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
557
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
315
Besuche
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
311
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
9
Aktionen