Kommentare
Wisconsin, USApurplemario9201 year ago

GG on only switch run!

Sylwer328 gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USApurplemario9204 years ago

Thanks Sylwer. I was hoping you or a J runner would submit it, because I wanted the game represented but have been working 24/7 for the past few months and didn't really feel wonderfully comfortable doing it myself.

Sylwer328 gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USApurplemario9204 years ago

Would love to see DQ9 represented in the DQRTA marathon. http://bombch.us/DTW4 If you're speedrunning the game and the dates work for you, be sure to submit for it. English is not a requirement.

AnimeFanX11 gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USApurplemario9205 years ago

Welcome 9k4. I updated the discord link and also sent you a message with it. In the DQ discord, at the top of the page, there is a link to all the games and routes/info. There are now three dq9 any% routes, all of which are pretty good and probably have their pros and cons, so you'll be able to choose for yourself what works. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in there! Or if you want to complain about RNG, we'll all be very empathetic. Hope to see you in there!

-pm

Wisconsin, USApurplemario9205 years ago

We use DS capture boards made by Loopy. I checked and they are currently unavailable. He does have 3ds boards available though. I would just buy one of those if you have any interest in streaming 3ds games in the future. They are extremely hard to come by.

Wisconsin, USApurplemario9207 years ago

yes- If you want to use a Japanese ROM, I suggest using the nico boards. :)

Wisconsin, USApurplemario9208 years ago

I asked highspirits to come over, but until he's done streaming, rta timing means you can take all the breaks you want, but the timer never stops. We're using the same timing as the Japanese runners that have been running the game for a year, which is starting the timer when you select begin a new game and ending after the final boss is killed. No submitted run of an should have a paused timer in it at any time. Since six runs have already done this (as well as many other Japanese players, I assume this should remain the norm.

Klagarn gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USApurplemario9208 years ago

I agree with blueharvey to have separate categories for PC, PS4hdd, and PS4sdd and then add a second one for true ending. A few Japanese runners have already both done PS4 hdd and ssd runs. and a few english runners have done PS4 hdd runs. We're just all typically waiting until we have a good time to submit (I assume).

purplemario920 Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Dragon Warrior III (GBC)
Dragon Warrior III (GBC)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
102
Besuche
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
78
Besuche
Dragon Warrior I (GBC)
Dragon Warrior I (GBC)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
33
Besuche
Dragon Warrior II (GBC)
Dragon Warrior II (GBC)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
27
Besuche
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)
20
Besuche
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS)
8
Besuche
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
277
Besuche
Dragon Warrior VII
Dragon Warrior VII
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
41
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
26
Aktionen
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
9
Aktionen
Dragon Warrior III (GBC)
Dragon Warrior III (GBC)
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
8
Aktionen
Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince
8
Aktionen
Dragon Warrior II (GBC)
Dragon Warrior II (GBC)
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
2
Aktionen
Dragon Warrior I (GBC)
Dragon Warrior I (GBC)
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
1
Aktion