Kommentare
New Jersey, USAproza764 years ago

told you it was bad

New Jersey, USAproza764 years ago

nice run

OriKami gefällt das.
Thread: Use Boxmen
New Jersey, USAproza765 years ago

Does any “faster” versions of this game exist? As if some websites run faster than others? If so, which?

New Jersey, USAproza766 years ago

Hello y’all! I have recently started to pick up Wii Sports speedrunning and I thought the first thing I would like to tackle is the ‘All Training Games’ category. And after some practicing and improving, I have managed to get a sub 14 pb! (13:57.6) I would just like your guys feedback. Should I keep speed running this game?

Thread: Wii Sports
New Jersey, USAproza766 years ago

Well now that a former runner of the game is saying stuff, I can’t really argue against that. Maybe I just need to buy another nunchuck. Problem solved.

Thread: Wii Sports
New Jersey, USAproza766 years ago

The timer starts when you select “Single Game” in Tennis, and the timer ends when the ball drops into the hole in Golf.

Thread: Wii Sports
New Jersey, USAproza766 years ago

I agree I have no working nunchucks and I was really sad when I wanted to run the all sports category but I didn’t have any working nunchucks. I have 2, one white, one black, both don’t work. Rip.

proza76 Informationen
xdddddddddddddddddd
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
45
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Work at a Pizza Place
ROBLOX: Work at a Pizza Place
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
11
Läufe
Roblox Adventure Original
Roblox Adventure Original
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Henry Stickmin: Fleeing The Complex
Henry Stickmin: Fleeing The Complex
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Paper Roblox 2: Beyond the Fold
Paper Roblox 2: Beyond the Fold
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Piano Tiles
Piano Tiles
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
6
Besuche
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Besuch 17 days ago
352
Besuche
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
316
Besuche
Wii Play
Wii Play
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
131
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Escaping the Prison
Henry Stickmin: Escaping the Prison
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
152
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Fleeing The Complex
Henry Stickmin: Fleeing The Complex
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
282
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Stealing the Diamond
Henry Stickmin: Stealing the Diamond
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
44
Besuche
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
165
Besuche