Kommentare
Thread: Speedrunning
Brazilprimodedas10 months ago

Yesterday was the first time I tried a speedrun, in this case for the game Kamen Rider Agito. The category rules say that the timer should start on the selection screen and stop when the screen goes black after the final boss. To start the run I can press the timer and the game’s start button simultaneously, but at the end of the run, after defeating the boss, I need to skip a cutscene by pressing Start so the screen goes black — which makes it impossible for me to quickly hit the button to stop LiveSplit. In the video, it’s possible to see the exact moment the screen goes black. Is the run still valid even if I didn’t manually stop the timer? I’ll include the links to the two runs I did! And if it's valid, is it good the way it is? Or should I pause the timer on the right time in the video editor?

https://www.speedrun.com/kamen_rider_agito/runs/m7v7j9wm

https://www.speedrun.com/kamen_rider_agito/runs/z17x6g7z

primodedas Informationen
Beigetreten
10 months ago
Online
today
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Agito
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
9
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Agito
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
33
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Agito
Letzte Aktion 6 months ago
9
Aktionen