Kommentare
poplop3 years ago

I will literally upload a video non cheated since you guys probably think I’m so bad

poplop3 years ago

i probably didn't even cheat on this run lol

poplop3 years ago

Buddy you got caught using auto clicker on red egg you’re a joke

poplop3 years ago

Nuh uh buddy he said he double clicks which before he didn’t know if it was legit, but now he realizes it’s not from a program so it’s not cheating.

poplop3 years ago

Ok but I can literally still do good without cheating, I didn’t cheat most of my grabs.

poplop3 years ago

I’ve never got a 1 frame grab in a run ever, I did a joke video one time, you are dumb

poplop3 years ago

I didn’t photoshop crap, and I’ve never gotten a 1 frame grab.

poplop3 years ago

You clearly don’t you what the hell you are talking about

poplop3 years ago

You prob cheat in like every run and you’re like 9 shut up

poplop3 years ago

I didn’t even cheat the 1:24 hospital, you can tell which runs I cheated and which I didn’t.

poplop3 years ago

I am better without cheats lol, you know it

poplop3 years ago

No they aren’t and I’m still prob better than you without cheats, I didn’t even cheat in some of my runs

poplop3 years ago

You can’t even spell “nerd” and when tf did I photoshop crap you’re a cheater

poplop3 years ago

I apologized to everyone a month ago + you also cheated + you’re a sorry ass loser

poplop Informationen
Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki Ptang Zoom Boing Shamlajdsajja
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Dungeon Quest
ROBLOX: Dungeon Quest
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Piggy
ROBLOX: Piggy
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,166
Besuche
ROBLOX: Piggy Book 2
ROBLOX: Piggy Book 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
276
Besuche
ROBLOX: Arsenal
ROBLOX: Arsenal
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
7
Besuche