Kommentare
Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1003 years ago

I am having the same issue. I play in fullscreen mode so I don't think that's the issue. I played a bit further after the 2:03 freeze and it seems to freeze at other parts as well.

Dewdney gefällt das.
Florida, USAponcedeleon1003 years ago

I am curious about the manner in which the pizza dough can be created. Would using this fall under the handmade category or would it count as premade? For more context, it includes a dry mix that you just add water to and mix to create the pizza dough. https://i.imgur.com/jDyYtEG.jpg

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1003 years ago

That's really interesting about the scene before Chris attacks. Thanks for the info!

anypresent gefällt das.
Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1003 years ago

The update from August 9 fixed the bug where Emma could get infected on the zipline without a scene of her being bitten. This means that it's impossible to use the fastest Rough Night route (as of now) on the current patch. This only impacts Rough Night runs, and a current patch run can easily beat the unpatched WR with the new timesave. However, the old patch route saves 7.7 seconds over the current patch route. I don't think that downpatching is possible for the PC version due to DRM, but it might be possible on console with a disc version. I don't know much about downpatching games on PC though so I could be wrong.

I've also heard that some updates to the game added new scenes and removed other scenes. I don't know what these scenes are and I can't check to see what has been added, but I think they mainly involve finding collectibles. I don't think they have a large impact on the game or runs but I felt it important to mention.

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

It might be better if there was a discord dedicated to every Supermassive game.

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

An external tracker would be useful.

Based on this thread, a possible 100%/All Collectibles category run would look like this: -Full playthrough collecting all clues, evidence, and tarot cards (either go to the Shady Glade to get all clues or the Rocky Road to get all tarot cards). There could also be a requirement for all survivors, like Until Dawn's 100%. You can go as far to require all characters to live (all characters except for Kaylee, Chris, and Silas) *I'm pretty sure you can exit out to the main menu once the credits begin and the game will allow you to select a chapter -Go into chapter select for the completed playthrough and load Chapter 2, choose the path you didn't go down in the playthrough and collect the remaining collectable *From here, you can exit out to main menu once the collectable pop-up appears on the side and the run ends before the menu loads in

This is just an example, but it depends on what the category would actually require

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

The load remover has been updated and is now working for the current version of the game

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

It appears an update was released on August 9. I haven't tested the load remover on this version but if anyone is experiencing issues with the load remover then I think that's the reason why.

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

I can confirm it is working for the current patch version! Gonna do a run within the coming days

Meta gefällt das.
Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

I'm not very familiar with using load removers in LiveSplit, but I am having issues getting the load remover to work. The auto start function doesn't work and even if I start it during the load screen the timer doesn't unpause even when the game begins. I've also set every part of LiveSplit to show Game Time.

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

I wonder how verifying it would work. For Until Dawn's 100% collectible category you have to look through all of the collectibles after the run, but it'd be awkward to do that for The Quarry

Thread: The Quarry
Florida, USAponcedeleon1004 years ago

If there were to be a category like this, it would have to be split between All Tarot Cards and All Clues, as you cannot obtain all of these collectibles in a single playthrough. Collecting every piece of evidence could also be included in these categories, however. IGN has a complete guide for finding every tarot card, clue, and evidence.

poncedeleon100 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
18 days ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
OneShot
OneShot
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Detroit: Become Human
Detroit: Become Human
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
The Quarry
The Quarry
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Quarry
The Quarry
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
833
Besuche
Detroit: Become Human
Detroit: Become Human
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
854
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Detroit: Become Human
Detroit: Become Human
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
37
Aktionen