Kommentare
Thread: The Site
opiateabuserr8 years ago

@Liv Hey I don't know if it usually takes this long or not, but on your post you said I was ok'd but I still haven't been added as a moderator for Kraven Manor. I don't want to come off as rude, I just wanted to make sure I didn't slip the list lol

Either way, thank you for your time!

YUMmy_Bacon5, Bogdan_mk und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
opiateabuserr8 years ago

Hello, I would like to be added as a moderator for Kraven Manor. I asked for moderator from the only other mod ~2 months ago after he stated that he doesn't speedrun anymore, though he never responded and after 2 submissions more recently that went unanswered I looked at his profile and it says he hasn't been on src in over a month.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
opiateabuserr8 years ago

If they stopped making maps for BTD5 I would be down to run all easy or something like that. But all medals would be death itself.

Bazralian und Valmerix gefällt das.
opiateabuserr8 years ago

You not finding a editing program that doesn't make it look like you cheat is a problem on your side. I believe you sped it up. Whether you did or not is again a problem on your side. Not a single Mod believes you. The only proof you could give is a new run and even then I'd be skeptical. In my opinion, you did it poorly, and are trying your hardest to make a viable excuse for the way it looks. If the other mods want to continue talking thats on them but as far as im concerned this argument is going nowhere.

Valmerix und Bazralian gefällt das.
opiateabuserr8 years ago

There were points in the video where the tips were the speed they should be and points where it was sped up by a decent bit. I may not be knowledgeable in how frame rate affects this but I don't see how your frame rate could change the amount of time the tips stayed up. Though if anyone knows I'd be interested to learn.

Also you "can get 100ms reaction times", even if you could it's nowhere near consistent (evident by the video).

Bazralian und Valmerix gefällt das.
opiateabuserr8 years ago

Oh and don't forget the unhuman like mouse movements. I noticed the most at around 5:07 or something, but they're all throughout the video. (I didn't reject your video but I would have if Val didn't beat me to it).

Bazralian gefällt das.
opiateabuserr8 years ago

That's awful, well you'll still be #1 on every map in my heart lol

RexTari und Valmerix gefällt das.
opiateabuserr8 years ago

That's unlucky man, but good thing your Monkey Lane easy is still there. Good luck with twitch unban.

Herecomedatboilol, RexTari, und Valmerix gefällt das.
opiateabuserr Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
Bloons Tower Defense 5
Bloons Tower Defense 5
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
19
Läufe
3AM At The Krusty Krab
3AM At The Krusty Krab
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Kraven Manor
Kraven Manor
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Forager
Forager
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Bloons Tower Defense 5
Bloons Tower Defense 5
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
7
Besuche