He/Him
Alberta, CanadaAlberta, Canada
Kommentare
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy9 days ago

Also individual levels would be nice.

Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy2 months ago

im sorry its me i went in 55 seconds to win off my recording

Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy6 months ago

GG

0Rad10active gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy6 months ago

crazy run.

Dictate gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy7 months ago

There is a jump that can be saved in Minimal Jumps 100%, but it is very hard without alignment keys.

11111111111111111111 gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy10 months ago

He did it

SGmeta gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy11 months ago

ggs

VSKS gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy11 months ago

ggs

Tervom gefällt das.
Thread: Descenders
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy1 year ago

Sounds cool, but maybe name it 100%?

Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy1 year ago

Hello,

I have been thinking for a while and I feel some categories could be removed or added as subcategories to win%. For example 6point% 2p is not run at all and could be archived. And 2p% and 6point% 1 player could be added as subcategories under win% (which we could then rename Any%).

I would like to hear your thoughts on this idea to cleanup the leaderboard.

JoeBsMum gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy1 year ago

Due to the flying glitch it would make sense to seperate runs using it and not using it as it can save minutes even in 60 levels runs.

Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy1 year ago

I think the timer should start on the first round, but you can get the ball out of bounds any round it'll just be slower. I think timer stop should be when the pause button in the top right disappears. It'll be easier to time because its a visual cue rather than an audio cue, and I think the whistle blow also starts at the same time the pause button dissapears.

I agree with Joe on the run length. I think we should add it, but as a miscellaneous category.

JoeBsMum gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy1 year ago

GOAT

JoeBsMum gefällt das.
Alberta, Canadanoxonexguy1 year ago

That's a good idea. I have put a link into the game profile, but I'm not sure if the server will be very active due to the small community size.

JoeBsMum gefällt das.
noxonexguy Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
66
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Old Styled Escape
ROBLOX: Old Styled Escape
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
13
Läufe
Basket Random
Basket Random
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
13
Läufe
BARRY'S PRISON RUN
BARRY'S PRISON RUN
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
7
Läufe
Unicycle Hero
Unicycle Hero
Letzter Durchlauf 11 days ago
6
Läufe
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Unicycle Legend
Unicycle Legend
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Gnomebody Escapes
Gnomebody Escapes
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
3
Läufe
Clash Royale
Clash Royale
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 23 days ago
23
Besuche
ROBLOX: Old Styled Escape
ROBLOX: Old Styled Escape
Letzter Besuch 10 days ago
133
Besuche
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
110
Besuche
Descenders
Descenders
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
13
Besuche
ROBLOX: Doomspire Brickbattle
ROBLOX: Doomspire Brickbattle
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
16
Besuche
BARRY'S PRISON RUN
BARRY'S PRISON RUN
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
84
Besuche
Unicycle Legend
Unicycle Legend
Letzter Besuch 9 days ago
26
Besuche
Basket Random
Basket Random
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
188
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Basket Random
Basket Random
Letzte Aktion 14 days ago
26
Aktionen
Unicycle Hero
Unicycle Hero
Letzte Aktion 7 days ago
15
Aktionen
Math Difficulty Chart Obby
Math Difficulty Chart Obby
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
3
Aktionen