Kommentare
Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder10 months ago

This is cool 🔥

Atlasroar gefällt das.
Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder1 year ago

Awesome run! Congrats!

I'm sure we can achive <10 or even <9 minutes, if we use other characters better. Will try to run it once I have a vacation.

I want to check if Tinfist follows us if we are joining anti-slavers while injured. That way we can lure him anywhere.

Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder1 year ago

Awesome run 🔥 Congrats!

Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder1 year ago

Hey! Did you mean to submit this run to the "Unlimited" Defeat category?

I did not watch the full video, but please check the difference between Unlimited / Limited / Hardcore subcategories.

For unlimited category you can save + reload to reset your squad position so this run can be beaten easily. If you didn't change any multipliers in the game (default settings) and did not reload the saved game during the run, your run can be qualified for the Hardcore category.

I'm not a fan of losing WRs but I like that competition exists and I want it to be fair.

Great runs. Good luck!

Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder1 year ago

congrats with the run. your run was 100th on speedrun.com/kenshi 🎉

Atlasroar gefällt das.
Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder1 year ago

thank you! good to see new runs here! welcome, wafwa

Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder1 year ago

very cool!

Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder2 years ago

He-he. I reread the "hardcore rules" and see "Imprisonment in a cage, prisoner pole, or peeler not owned by the faction leader." So effective time is 10:58

If someone is running it too, I will come up with better strategy and reapply

Chigasane gefällt das.
Lauf: Kenshi
Ukrainenotfounder2 years ago

Thanks for the comments! Sure thing! I missed that "verefication before game launch" element. But saw it later in your videos and then "damn!" :D. I will rerun

notfounder Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Kenshi
Kenshi
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
7
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Kenshi
Kenshi
Letzter Besuch today
941
Besuche
Opus Magnum
Opus Magnum
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
2
Besuche