Kommentare
Scotlandnjsc2 years ago

@jay_yeen

Thanks for the recs. I don't really watch streams as such, just like to keep up on the current state of the WRs. But i'll check out oopla and arkandy. The aggressiveness and anger in Satorha's videos I find to be ... unpleasant.

Scotlandnjsc2 years ago

Thanks for the info. I applaud anyone taking an internet break, but would be nice to keep evidence of WR runs available. Shame.

Scotlandnjsc2 years ago

I want to watch this but the yt link is dead, account is gone, bdog is now an unregistered player here, can't find him on twitch or anywhere else. Anyone got any idea why? I don't really care - i just want to watch the vid

njsc Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
18 days ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Letzter Besuch 18 days ago
652
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
65
Besuche
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
420
Besuche
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Fusion
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
27
Besuche
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
11
Besuche
Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
33
Besuche