Kommentare
Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

Just got 17 flips using this.I want to see if anyone can beat 17 flips.

Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

I set it already and I can't change it.

Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

What's y'all's favorite level?(1-25) Mines lvl 18.

CrimsonCurve700 gefällt das.
Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 https://photos.app.goo.gl/AvXjhWoTzZF3aSZB6 Somebody help this man

Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

Crap, I thought of it and it already existed. I thought I was smart.🥲

Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

On lvl 20, when u go on the boat you can bounce off the boat in a way so you can clear the blades and land on the other side saving a few secs.i got a 29.710 cuz of dis skip.(it takes some practice to do btw.) Idk if people know ab this already but just putting it out there.

Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

Nice little nic nak

Thread: Moto X3M
Chicago, IL, USAneutronstar05054 years ago

On level 20 when u go on the boat, u can skip the ride landing on the other side by bouncing off the boat in a curtain way. But it takes practice to do. I got a 29.71 this way. idk if people know about this already. Feel free to tell me anymore skips on level 20.

neutronstar0505 Informationen
I like to move it move it
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Moto X3M
Moto X3M
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
9
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Moto X3M
Moto X3M
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
450
Besuche