I’ve been looking through the speed runs and noticed that all the category extensions are just longer and more tedious versions of base game speed runs just wondering if a category like individual level minimum banana or individual world minimum banana. I’ve been running level for minimum banana and it’s not a great full game run but is very fun and could be very competitive as individual levels
what about flower%, trigger the petals on screen as fast as possible
Honestly untalented childs idea is the best
thoughts on adding legendary or epic% or category to finish a box like lunch pack
Looking for a someone to help mod this game because I am extremely busy right now and have not been able to verify runs, please message me if you want to be mod
dang and i was about to run this again today nice job
This run is not toy train ds it is fair

California, USA

















