Kommentare
California, USAmrpokegamer8 years ago

Will there be a speedrun of the demo mission? Has anyone ever ran this? Here's a download link for the mission if you want to try it: http://www.fileplanet.com/87834/download/Jedi-Knight-II:-Jedi-Outcast-Demo-Map

California, USAmrpokegamer8 years ago

I set my fps to 30 resolution 1280 720 60 vsync 1 fullscreen 0 adapter 0 antialiasing 0 anisotropy 16 shadowQuality 0 useHDTexture 0 ppEnabled 0 motionblurEnabled 0 variableframerate 30

California, USAmrpokegamer8 years ago

My PC version lags sometimes (chapter 2) and I'm wondering if lag is allowed.

Also, are mods allowed like the ones that change leons appearance?

California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

What's the (R) stand for?

Thread: Speedrunning
California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

Thanks @HowDenKing !

Thread: Speedrunning
California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

What are some easy games to start to speedrun/introducing speedrunning, i'm trying to get someone into speedrunning.

ZealotJohn gefällt das.
California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

Add one for every chapter

the rules: all start at chapter one finish at when the last goal of the chapter ends

California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

yeah, grenade and knife only, plus handgun for some parts. Very Hard.

Mudstomp gefällt das.
California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

When I try to stream dolphin emu, it drops in frames, like 20 frames. Can I fix this? I have intel I 3

California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago
  1. You can take a picture of the ending screen where it shows the time.
California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

My guess is that something was in the way and they got stuck in the corner or in a house

Democritus3 gefällt das.
California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

Can there be an extreme mode category? extreme mode is on wii btw

California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

How many continues are allowed?

California, USAmrpokegamer9 years ago

Are there splits for gamecube on dolphin emulator? I seems impossible but worth a try

WiiSuper gefällt das.
mrpokegamer Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
The Sims Bustin' Out (GBA)
The Sims Bustin' Out (GBA)
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
79
Besuche
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
437
Besuche
Star Wars - Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
73
Besuche
The Sims Bustin' Out (GBA)
The Sims Bustin' Out (GBA)
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
47
Besuche
The Urbz: Sims in the City (GBA/DS)
The Urbz: Sims in the City (GBA/DS)
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
37
Besuche
Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
13
Besuche
Spelunky
Spelunky
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
23
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
43
Besuche