Kommentare
Nachrichten: 4D Minesweeper
Irelandmoth_core2 months ago

i dont get notifications on the replies here for some reason but im happy to change the numbers again. Esp if its the case of the odd number grids making coin flips. I think mine count should be around 70-76 though if we're doing 6x6x6x6.

If that sounds alright, I can make the change later when I come back from holiday

Irelandmoth_core3 months ago

happy to see someone else do the category but sad to see my world record go :p

EmoHorse26 gefällt das.
Irelandmoth_core3 months ago

first time ive seen someone jam out to clash of clans ost before lol

jxhus und Pawopticon gefällt das.
Irelandmoth_core3 months ago

I had to lead by example :p

Nachrichten: 4D Minesweeper
Irelandmoth_core3 months ago

changed number of mines to 54, due to the amount of 40 minute runs i lost with only 10 flags lol

Irelandmoth_core3 months ago

i think you just clicked again so the win menu closed lol dw

Irelandmoth_core1 year ago

congrats!

MiniMaxi gefällt das.
moth_core Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
4D Minesweeper
4D Minesweeper
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
4D Minesweeper
4D Minesweeper
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
42
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
4D Minesweeper
4D Minesweeper
Letzte Aktion 7 days ago
58
Aktionen