Kommentare
Lauf: BETON BRUTAL
Капец, хворост, чё у тебя за мясо на заднем плане рубит)) гг суб 8:30, мега машина
Lupheron und vitya_aperkot7 gefällt das.
Thread: BETON BRUTAL
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Thread: BETON BRUTAL
Yeah, I also been questioning this recently. By the way, BETON BATH DLC is far less popular than the original game, prob. because people don't want to pay money for additional crazy difficult map. And the other reason is that BETON BATH contains really questionable gimmick methods of speedruning. There is in-game leaderboard for BETON BRUTAL & BETON BATH, and yeah, there aren't even 1k players for the DLC map yet.
Anyway, I really want the leaderboards for BETON BATH to be added, cuz I already have some decent runs on it :)
a23845525 gefällt das.
1 bis 3 von insgesamt 3 angezeigt
mmmgeoxidaaa Informationen
average gd and hn mobile player lmao // mmmgeoxidaaa, therealgeox, geoxgd
Discord: GeoXGD#1518 (geoxidaaaa / therealgeox)
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Russia







