Kommentare
California, USAmegabc3333 years ago

Sorry I never got around to doing that. Thanks!

California, USAmegabc3334 years ago

hellll yeeah

California, USAmegabc3336 years ago

I believe that would technically count as emulation. Up to the mods though. Also disc only is going for $35 obo on ebay right now (just saying)

SkyeSage17 gefällt das.
Thread: Tomba!
California, USAmegabc3339 years ago

i run on a ps2. just mashing as fast as I possibly can. not sure about psp

Th3Re4l gefällt das.
California, USAmegabc3339 years ago

Well I've never heard they're not allowed. There is an emulator checkbox when submitting a run so I assume it's ok.

Thread: Tomba!
California, USAmegabc3339 years ago

Well I figured out the bag skips and PM skip thanks to Raikou the other day when I asked him on his stream. In case I wasn't the only one wondering: You have to hold "dash" while opening the chest to get the bags above you. As for the PM skip, I clipped Raikou's explanation so it can be found on Twitch.

Ecgtheow gefällt das.
Thread: Tomba!
California, USAmegabc3339 years ago

Is there a tomba discord out there that someone can link me to? Or message me on twitch?

I really just have a couple questions that I guess can maybe be answered here. I was hoping someone could explain to me how the PM skip works. I have a pretty good idea but have never actually pulled it off.

Also, and I feel like a total noob, I can't figure out how to do the bag skips. Can anyone explain that? I can't figure out how to be under the bag when I open the chest.

I can just keep messing around and try to figure it out on my own if need be tho.

Thread: Arc the Lad
California, USAmegabc3339 years ago

I've got some notes that I whipped up in a hurry. They might be confusing to others because I made them for myself but I could throw them in a google doc and let people edit them. Maybe even make it an ongoing, somewhat collaborative notes.

Thread: Arc the Lad
California, USAmegabc3339 years ago

right on for the discord!

megabc333 Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
65
Gespielte Spiele
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire III
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
17
Läufe
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
9
Läufe
Wild Arms
Wild Arms
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu
Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
5
Läufe
Tomba!
Tomba!
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Lunar: Silver Star Story
Lunar: Silver Star Story
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu
Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
50
Besuche
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire III
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
356
Besuche
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
194
Besuche
The Granstream Saga
The Granstream Saga
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
102
Besuche
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
192
Besuche
Threads of Fate
Threads of Fate
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
5
Besuche
Tomba!
Tomba!
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
220
Besuche
Suikoden II
Suikoden II
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
29
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return
Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
10
Aktionen
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
2
Aktionen
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
Letzte Aktion 9 years ago
1
Aktion