Kommentare
Virginia, USAmatthewreality4 months ago

Nice run, congrats! Here is a great capture device if you are using composite or s-video:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/365672138025?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&google_free_listing_action=view_item

Iwakura gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality4 months ago

Do you mean 2 people on Double Gun mode on 1 TV or 2 players both duel wielding?

Virginia, USAmatthewreality4 months ago

Emulation is allowed! Please check the rules for emulation requirements. GL on the runs!

Thread: The Site
Virginia, USAmatthewreality6 months ago

Hello blankdb, thank you! I was not aware of that detail but I really appreciate the fix and swift action.

Cheers!

YUMmy_Bacon5 und blankdb gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Virginia, USAmatthewreality6 months ago

When I try to edit the rules page in settings, I get the message, "URL is invalid."

Virginia, USAmatthewreality6 months ago

I can add those in the next week or so!

Virginia, USAmatthewreality6 months ago

Everything was correct, all good!

Kelvin_PRO09 gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality6 months ago

Individual levels have been added!

Thread: Time Crisis
Virginia, USAmatthewreality7 months ago

Generally, categories are added when someone submits a run. I've heard G'AIM'E is not great, but can add the category is people start running with it.

Virginia, USAmatthewreality7 months ago

Perhaps because of the limited availability / functionality of Guncon 3 & PS3? TC4 is less popular in general. I haven't used the Guncon 3 yet but for me, PS Move and the Wii mote are not great for lightgunning.

Kelvin_PRO09 gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality9 months ago

Very nice run and arcade machine!

Kelvin_PRO09 gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Super fun run to watch! Some stressful moments and lols for sure. Future SS2 runs would greatly benefit from an input display as the amount of key pressings is impressive!

revyn4 gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Here is the reference:

kat001 gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Recording in an Arcade can be difficult, especially if you didn't expect to run into a machine. (It's easier now than ever but that is a fairly recent tech change). Video proof is always ideal but since one cannot fake an arcade time / score, photos are acceptable.

Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Hello SonicAnim,

Yea, you're welcome! As the original releases and other lightguns do not have the option for a reticle, I would be firm in saying runs with a lightgun cannot have a reticle. I've struggled with TC calibration on the Playstation as well (one of the reasons I don't run it) so I feel your pain!

Until you are able to record yourself playing, you can always submit to the Arcade Emulation w/ Lightgun category. Using a foot pedal is definitely slower than a button and a unique skill so I don't think it's fair to judge that against pressing a button the lightgun.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope we can see some new PBs in the future!

MR

Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Hey SonicAnim,

Nice run, congrats! Is there a way to have future runs not have the reticle present if you are using a lightgun? This is an advantage other lightgunners do not have. Additionally, it would be ideal to have a video of you playing if you are using a pedal. If possible, I think we'd like to see the whole set-up (i.e. screen, gun, and pedal). I am okay with approving this one but it will be in the Arcade section since you are using a foot pedal. Happy to discuss further on here or on Discord!

MR

Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Hello Ellimist,

Thanks for this info! I made some adjustments so it should allow you to submit now!

Ellimist gefällt das.
Virginia, USAmatthewreality1 year ago

Hello Ellimist, Totally, are you using a mouse or a lightgun? Just do your best to ensure the game is running at the appropriate speed!

Ellimist gefällt das.
matthewreality Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
4 days ago
Läufe
37
Gespielte Spiele
Time Crisis II
Time Crisis II
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
20
Läufe
Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis 3
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Ninja Assault
Ninja Assault
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Bonanza Bros. (Genesis)
Bonanza Bros. (Genesis)
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Wild Guns
Wild Guns
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Time Crisis 5
Time Crisis 5
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Endgame
Endgame
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Time Crisis
Time Crisis
Letzter Besuch 4 days ago
578
Besuche
Time Crisis: Project Titan
Time Crisis: Project Titan
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
23
Besuche
Time Crisis II
Time Crisis II
Letzter Besuch 21 days ago
2,190
Besuche
Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis 3
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
1,020
Besuche
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
327
Besuche
Time Crisis 4
Time Crisis 4
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
46
Besuche
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
9
Besuche
Time Crisis 5
Time Crisis 5
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
80
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Time Crisis II
Time Crisis II
Letzte Aktion 24 days ago
176
Aktionen
Time Crisis
Time Crisis
Letzte Aktion 4 days ago
70
Aktionen
Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis 3
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
56
Aktionen
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
26
Aktionen
Time Crisis 5
Time Crisis 5
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
25
Aktionen
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
24
Aktionen
Ninja Assault
Ninja Assault
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
7
Aktionen
Time Crisis Strike
Time Crisis Strike
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
5
Aktionen