Kommentare
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

I am back from a 2 year hiatus. I'm gonna start grinding now. :D

Thread: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

If you use a phone number for an account and it doesn't work, try using an email account. I assume you have one, I suppose?

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

Well, can you bring it back? Just askin', can understand if not. 🤠

Thread: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

What if the mods can make a category where you kill/knock out Granny as fast as possible? Please respond!

Unbekannt
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

This is what I call a clutch. I wish I have the balls to play with granny in the house. 😅

Santhy99 gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

Okay, I'm new to speedrunning, and I wonder, if I sent an old speedrun to a specific category, then I sent a new speedrun on the same category, does the old speedrun get deleted and replaced? Or does it just get updated? Would like answers. :)

c14w und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

I see. Thanks for the response.

Thread: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

Can it be possible? If so, I'll kickstart the speedrunning community here.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Lauf: Granny
Philippinesmatthewplayer1434 years ago

Can someone tell me why I'm on 42nd place? I'm not salty but I only need to clarify because my run in in Any% Glitchless, which only has 16 runs. So why am I in 42nd? Just wanted to clarify. (EDIT) I got placed on the Door Ending category, not the Car Ending category. Mods, can you pretty please respond?

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
matthewplayer143 Informationen
Hi.
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Granny
Granny
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Robbery Bob: Man of Steal
Robbery Bob: Man of Steal
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Tower of Hell
Tower of Hell
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
THE Tower of Hell
THE Tower of Hell
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Robbery Bob: Man of Steal
Robbery Bob: Man of Steal
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
158
Besuche
Tower of Hell
Tower of Hell
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
47
Besuche
Granny
Granny
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
239
Besuche
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
15
Besuche