Kommentare
Croatiamarkisha1 year ago

I'm sorry to say this but I'm not buying it, the code reads as no speed influence, so maybe your test sample wasn't big enough

Croatiamarkisha1 year ago

yeah if range is 127+ you always hit, you can ignore the slot priority thing, and as for rounding, there is no rounding but it is all integer math so division is rounded in a sense

Croatiamarkisha1 year ago

For physical its speed dependent, for magic its wisdom. For full info take a look at this file.

Croatiamarkisha2 years ago

I'd like to start the discussion about adding Duckstation as a viable emulator for running this game. Duckstation is a modern emulator compared to ePSXe and is also considered to be the most hardware accurate emulator.

For comparison, I've finished a run on Duckstation using the same rules used in Spyro 2 speedrunning ("All enhancements disabled": enabled, "Enable Cheats": disabled, "Show settings": enabled). This run should demonstrate that Duckstation is accurate enough towards the hardware to be considered a viable run. I've flashed the settings at ~8 mins and the finished run starts at around ~58 mins.

if the VOD expires, I'll upload the video to youtube

markisha Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
3 days ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
11
Läufe
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 3
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 3
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
10
Besuche
Crash Bash
Crash Bash
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
7
Besuche
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
76
Besuche