Kommentare
Vietnammanhthehuman200613 days ago

Potential WR on level 34

Vietnammanhthehuman20062 years ago

I feel like it has some form of rng for a run to exist in the first place, so people wouldn't be grinding for it specifically.

IvanderLatidjan gefällt das.
Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

Congratulations!

Sysynct gefällt das.
Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

I have no words to explain this Just watch It happend at 1:00:40

Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

Here you are is.gd/Rb3BK2

Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

I have a run that was affected by a glitch caused by the fury power up This is the full run: and the glitch occured at 16:55 of the video I wonder if this run was submitted, would the duration of the entire run still include the glitched part?

Seisen_Star gefällt das.
Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

Cause almost every windows program can be run on linux using WINE

Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

You should choose the deluxe version of the game

IvanderLatidjan gefällt das.
Vietnammanhthehuman20064 years ago

If I play the game on linux, which platform will I choose?

Seisen_Star gefällt das.
manhthehuman2006 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
30
Gespielte Spiele
Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy
Letzter Durchlauf 18 days ago
20
Läufe
Vainglory
Vainglory
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Dragster
Dragster
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Purble Place
Purble Place
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Agar.io
Agar.io
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Henry Stickmin: Breaking the Bank
Henry Stickmin: Breaking the Bank
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Bhop pro
Bhop pro
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Soul Knight
Soul Knight
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy
Letzter Besuch today
767
Besuche