Kommentare
Northumberland, Englandmad_derg3 years ago

After much practice and many failed runs I managed to any% rivals mode (saved player) in 6:04:08. It was just close enough to sub 6 to make me want to try again. I also hope to complete both an any% new player run and an all awards run in the near future, if I can find the energy. I can see why some people would prefer to run segments.

Anyone interested in running this, you can save minutes by switching off big hit animations and gamebreakers in the options menu. In my opinion gamebreakers cost more time than they could potentially save

Northumberland, Englandmad_derg5 years ago

I was submitting my 57:19 for US east new player and forgot to change category from all regions d'oh! How do I get this removed so it shows the correct all regions time 5:43:56? Thanks

Northumberland, Englandmad_derg5 years ago

Cheers gchierico. I will be doing runs later this week but without the tutorial. That gold medal is automatic so you can't really consider it earned.

Northumberland, Englandmad_derg5 years ago

Hello everyone, very much looking forward to submitting speedruns for this great game. I aim to complete an all gold medal scenario speedrun asap. The first medal is for completing the tutorial and getting your tour card, should this be included in the final time? Also, do you have to use your own character or can you use any unlocked golfer?

Thank you

mad_derg Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
49
Gespielte Spiele
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
35
Läufe
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 5
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
12
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
478
Besuche
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo 4
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
154
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
80
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
293
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. 3
Letzter Besuch 11 days ago
144
Besuche
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
41
Besuche
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 5
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
260
Besuche
Gran Turismo 6
Gran Turismo 6
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
29
Besuche