Actually based on sum of best, I think Gold Mine is always the fastest out of those 5, so it becomes a 1 in 4. But needs to be tested with best strats on the other maps
Tsunami, Linear, and Tangerine are the fastest 3 maps, 4th and 5th depends on your comfort level. Like you can do GlassBox 4 if you want to do some aled + tight optimizing + weird skip, or Axison for a really short but not skippable map, Gold Mine is pretty consistent, Future_Race is probably good if you're fast at gores, and Water Lily can be fast-ish if you do deep skip. So really it's just picking 2 of those 5 at the end
I would prefer it if both have to finish - timing is when first tee starts and last tee ends for that segment
Linear leaderboard can be found here: https://www.speedrun.com/Teeworlds?h=ddrace-maps-linear&x=jdzmwlxk-kn0er738.qj7y30eq
or just use /top5 on any DDNet race server
maps carried, im terrible
run improvable by probably >1 min
To achieve maximum score, you have to ground pound all enemies, including the ones that can be simply jumped on. It nets an extra 10 points per kill. Is this a consideration we should make for the 100% category, before I start attempting it? I was actually envisioning a few other categories, like "Save the Animals" and "All Gems" where you don't necessarily have to kill every enemy which might be kind of boring to watch
my opinion is that it's fine but I don't know how active the game mods are. off-topic but it seems like 1P is still pretty competitive compared to 2P based on the current leaderboards, but 2P may be an less developed category overall
I didn't use 2P in my run though D: also sorry this is a year late lol
A Kitty Dream! Unfortunately it doesn't have its own page yet, but a game from the same developer called The Valley Rule does. http://www.speedrun.com/The_Valley_Rule
Not necessarily a NEW runner, but I've made a couple more submissions and felt it was time for this proper introduction.
Anyone who wants to race me is more than welcome to.

Washington, USA







