Kommentare
Stockholm, Swedenlurrethecraze1 year ago

go back to school lil bruh

Stockholm, Swedenlurrethecraze2 years ago

I think I should get mod because I am second place on leaderboard, I am ori and ura pro, I am an ura elitist infact. And I like cyro55 have been through 15 spins around the sun, I also live in the same time zone as lil bro and I have only modded discord servers. However I am not a beta soy boy cuck and I am ready to actually mod (unlike lil bro cyro). Inform me when I get mod. From: Yours truly

Cyro55 gefällt das.
Stockholm, Swedenlurrethecraze3 years ago

the questin is tho, is you a good friend?

lurrethecraze Informationen
LE ELITE GOAT knowledge acquired
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
25 days ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
 Stories of Nibel: Tale of Ura
Stories of Nibel: Tale of Ura
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
15
Läufe
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
8
Läufe
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Moderierte Spiele
 Stories of Nibel: Tale of Ura
Stories of Nibel: Tale of Ura
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
15
Aktionen