Kommentare
Wisconsin, USAlolhaggis1 year ago

very nice

neronmico gefällt das.
Thread: Dying Light
Wisconsin, USAlolhaggis3 years ago

Hey Ken, I think this is a great idea. The only things required to set this category up would be a formal set of rules created by yourself that fit into the Dying Light Speedrunning Standards, TWO separate completed runs(by different people), and the time of a mod/super mod to create the category on speedrun.com.

Thread: Dying Light
Wisconsin, USAlolhaggis3 years ago

Hello! During the NG+ runs I've been struggling with the Demolisher sequence. I've seen a couple people that are able to one hit the demolisher and mastering that would help me cut off a good chunk of time. I have some questions about the specifics of it and any help would be very appreciated!

  • Can you one hit the demolisher while he's facing away from you?
  • Do you have to jump and punch the demolisher?
  • Do you have to hit the demolisher in the head? Any feedback would be outstanding, thanks!
lolhaggis Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Dying Light
Dying Light
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
16
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Dying Light
Dying Light
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
4,185
Besuche
Dying Light Category Extension
Dying Light Category Extension
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
84
Besuche