Kommentare
Lauf: Sanabi
United Kingdomlmao-k2 years ago

We decided not to create a new category, but this is still extremely impressive. Well done :)

HDJump gefällt das.
Thread: Sanabi
United Kingdomlmao-k2 years ago

That's something I've been considering lately. I think your proposal is a good idea but I'm going to wait a little to see what some other members of the community think first.

zazaboon gefällt das.
Thread: Sanabi
United Kingdomlmao-k2 years ago

Hello, I have had a few messages recently from different people confused about the categories of Sanabi, so I want to clarify. Firstly, Marathon mode has become our default category, as it is Sanabi's equivalent of any%.

Secondly, runs of the "Speedrun Mode" category are allowed to be spliced, meaning you are allowed to snip together chapters you've done in different sittings, though you are not allowed to splice in the middle of a chapter. If you feel that your run is better suited to Marathon then please retract your run and resubmit it, I'll approve it right away.

Lastly, I'm currently looking in to getting the full game subcategory of Marathon removed (since you can't do a full-game marathon, it just doesn't work) but it may take some time. If you've got any further questions feel free to DM me or to leave a comment.

Thread: Sanabi
United Kingdomlmao-k4 years ago

For all unaware the previous mod has been replaced and we are now taking run submissions again. For more info please read the news post. Thank you.

lmao-k Informationen
Gamer
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
0
Gespielte Spiele
Sanabi
Sanabi
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Sanabi
Sanabi
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
167
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Sanabi
Sanabi
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
83
Aktionen