Kommentare
live4life7 years ago

I really enjoy using the controller and want to get into battle block, do these two thing mix?

Thread: Boson X
live4life9 years ago

once I get my computer working I should be able to get some solid runs

hacxpiont gefällt das.
Thread: Minesweeper
live4life10 years ago

There is a seemingly direct port on android which I have been playing. Is that acceptable or would that be a new catagory

Zanum und KilleDragon gefällt das.
Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

Can I really not delete a thread. Well, TIL

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

Delete because I miss understood

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

I don't know how I missed that.

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

Why is it 11 minutes faster and not even a "fulll time" player,

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

A large one I thought of was kind of RNG manipulation where we can restart a level till a solid amount of blue is at the start.

This would mean doing research into the most efficient blocks(idk what to call them) are for each level would be a major help

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

So I found this while running the game the first time but selfishly kept it till now.

So in any of the level menu's you can select the levels using the numbers 1 through 6. The first level isn't assigned a number key, probably because that is where the curser restarts anyway. You can also do the first level of the next laboratory using the 6 key.

Possible uses?

jawibae und ArcanicEight gefällt das.
Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

True, So are they they IL times and upload if they are beaten?

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

Is it to do with the RNG dependence of the game?

It would be really useful for gadging my speed compared to what is needed for wr.

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

I will try my best to keep this as up to date as possible. If you do any of the research,issue or find a new glitch, post it bellow and I will add it.

Also, improvements on names/descriptions are welcome and any other notes or desired research.

Template

Name: Status: Description: Applicable levels: Example video: Other notes: Further Research:

Name: Infinite Jump Status: Banned in all categories Description: [Required] Applicable levels: [Required] Example video: [Preferred] Other Notes: Further Research: Description, levels,video Irrelevant

Name: Corner Clip Status: Not sure if any use [Research required] Description: If you turn into a right angle corner you can clip through it. Applicable levels: Graviton [Research needed] Example video: Other info: Further Research: Levels, uses,video

Name: Track clipping Status: Map specific use [Research required] Description: [Referinc to Dark Graviton] If you get the two blue tracks (at angles to each other) and turn into the following fast moving platform you will clip through it and not die as long as you don't hit the edge. Applicable levels: Dark Graviton [Research needed] Example video: [Preffered] Other notes: I am not sure if it is the same but if you hit the top side of the edge you will jump up on to the top Further Research: Levels,video

Name: Turn after forward jumping Status: Checked, not sure if useful Description: If you jump forward (up/down arrow) and quickly click one of the side arrows you will turn. Applicable levels: All [Levels so far tested] Example video: [Preffered] Other notes: Not sure if it adds any more length but it would make sense if it did [Research required] Further Research: Does this add length to jump? Levels, Videos, Use

Name: left-right Status: Not sure if useful Description: If you quickly click left then right (or the other way round) you won't swap tracks. Applicable levels: All Example video: [Preffered] Other notes: By quick I mean you are still over the initial track. You can go out a bit further but it isn't as consistent. if someone could find the range that may be of use Further Research: levels,Video, Use

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

thanks. I already have a strat that may be enough (when I can finish the game consitly) Hopefuly it works.

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

I disagree Jawibae. It is more like an IRC chat with loads of features and voice chat as well.

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

ohhhh. okay. can't wait to see some.

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

that took me a bit to get. why is it in the streams?

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

I thought this may be a good idea as we can all chat together, easily

https://discord.gg/gARxzDw

Tell me your usernames and I will make you admins.

Sorry If I am being to leaderish for a new person, I just like doing things to make things better.

Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

Jawibae while you may trust us, when this game gets big (optimism) that may cause issues what about a discord? then we can all chat.

jawibae gefällt das.
Thread: Boson X
live4life10 years ago

It got me to join. So thanks for that. who was on the couch with you?

ArcanicEight gefällt das.
live4life Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
19
Besuche
Boson X
Boson X
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
257
Besuche