Kommentare
Lauf: Portal
Hesse, Germanykunzd1 year ago

Crazy

Lauf: The Hive
Hesse, Germanykunzd1 year ago

GG! Road to sub 28 / maybe sub 22?

Lauf: The Hive
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

4HP 17:15 :O

Lauf: The Hive
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Very nice! :)

Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Sure, but in a month @Lyren

Lyren gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Next goal sub 22 (:

Lyren gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

I would like to see a real pro run glitchless. I guess I've a lot to learn :)

Lyren gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Lyren, congratulations on getting mod (:

Lyren und Thegamecrusher6 gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Ok cool. So I need to replay it with out the glitch. I hope you will get mod soon (:

Lyren und Thegamecrusher6 gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

I want to submit my best glitchless run, yet. Is the save and reload skip allowed in HL2 glitchless at 1:40? What do you think overall?

Lyren und Thegamecrusher6 gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Where's your video, bro? :D

Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Lyren can you ask BitRain to get mod? Because you got the knowledge and care about the Estranged Half Life 2 Mod.

Thegamecrusher6 gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

I also submitted a run two days ago and I don't know if they verify it soon.

Last time it took over a month then I contacted the mods, but nothing to hurry.

Thegamecrusher6 gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Ok nice it stops automatically without any configuration. That's sick!

Lyren gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

Just tested it. It's great. The start is always perfect, I don't need to reset the timer when I failed and reset the run, the timer doesn't stop when I pause the game. Now I need to figure out how to auto end.

Big thanks again for the advice and sorry that I was confused and didn't know what you mean the whole time.

Lyren gefällt das.
Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

OK, thanks. I try it out. And sometimes when I start the timer and load the savefile, the timer runs for 0.01 seconds, I don't know how to fix it but for me it's not relevant. Maybe I can set up SourceSplit to automatically start the timer after I loaded and end it as well :D

Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

That link that you sent me goes to SourceSplit from 2838. That's what I use. How can I set it up to time the end better?

Hesse, Germanykunzd2 years ago

But you wrote "your timer starts too late" I'm confused. I start the time with 'ü' and that's the same key as the game starts, then after every level it splits automatically and pauses to remove loading time. At the end I press 'ü' again to end the timer, and the game restarts. Then when I uploaded it on YouTube I look when the floor breaks and that's the final time. You know I'm saying?

So, that new automation can also stop the timer? I look up how to config it, that save me a bit of time.

kunzd Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
69
Gespielte Spiele
The Hive
The Hive
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
58
Läufe
Estranged: Act I
Estranged: Act I
Letzter Durchlauf 11 days ago
12
Läufe
Portal
Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
3
Läufe
TAD: That Alien Dude
TAD: That Alien Dude
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
The Hive
The Hive
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
63
Aktionen