Kommentare
New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

I know I'm 6 months late but thanks lol.

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Hello, I was just wondering if this game was still moderated and if runs were still accepted.

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Hello, at the start of Rqzorblade's world record run, I saw that he fell down an extremely steep cliff without taking any damage. How was this done?

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Is this new to speedrun.com?

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Hi, I was just wondering which website we should go on the play the game. I assume it would be theimpossible-quiz.com, right?

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

In the split settings for the game, which SourceSplit game time method do i use? (Automatic, engine ticks, engine ticks with pauses?)

Thread: Sexy Hiking
New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

I downloaded it from Game Maker Games, which is where YouTubers like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye got it from.

Thread: Sexy Hiking
New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Hi, in some videos of people playing Sexy Hiking, I see clouds that I don't remember seeing back when I played the game. Is there different versions, or am I just remembering my own gameplay wrong?

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Hello, in the Any% Glitchless speedrun, I noticed that they used version 1.6.4. Can I use a newer version to make the sprinting easier? Or would that be against the rules?

New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Ok, thanks a lot! :)

Imaproshaman und xNose gefällt das.
New York, USAkronosthehusky7 years ago

Hello, on some speedruns of this game, I notice that the time on the leaderboards is different from the title of the video, or the thumbnail of the video. Which time should I trust??

kronosthehusky Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Portal
Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
6
Läufe
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
6
Läufe
Baldi's Basics +
Baldi's Basics +
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Hungry Pumkin
Hungry Pumkin
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Portal 2 Category Extensions
Portal 2 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Portal: Crumbs Of Truth
Portal: Crumbs Of Truth
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Baldi's Basics +
Baldi's Basics +
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,310
Besuche
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
446
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
136
Besuche
PC Building Simulator
PC Building Simulator
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
72
Besuche
Game of the year: 420BLAZEIT
Game of the year: 420BLAZEIT
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
16
Besuche
One Late Night
One Late Night
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
18
Besuche
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
9
Besuche