Kommentare
Thread: Easy Obby!

if only the easy obby devs would leave the old versions up for speedrunners

Thread: Easy Obby!

We should add a category for getting to where the game used to end, since because the map keeps getting extended, if we don't there likely won't ever be any new records until another trick akin to pick-a-path skip is discovered.

how do you shoot that fast in the kabula battle?

I guess I messed up here, I thought by it saying "first place time" it meant the WR implying you just needed screenshots. I am sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. Here's the section of the rules I'm referring to: Video proof is required for 1st place time (as of 2018/04/08). Picture proof of the final screen is required for all other times.

kirbysuperstarmaster Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
25
Gespielte Spiele
Escape School Obby! (Interactive Games!)
Escape School Obby! (Interactive Games!)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
12
Läufe
Inverter
Inverter
Letzter Durchlauf 2 days ago
10
Läufe
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Easy Obby!
Easy Obby!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
Escape School Obby! (Interactive Games!)
13
Aktionen
Inverter
Inverter
Letzte Aktion 2 days ago
9
Aktionen