Kommentare
Antarcticakaywayz6 years ago

I downloaded the savestates in resources but none of them were for the surge manip. Does anyone know where I can find surge manip savestates?

Thread: Cuphead
Antarcticakaywayz8 years ago

I honestly think that out of the ones listed a tournament would be the best. The bfbb community recently held one and even though the community isn't that big it brought in a lot of new runners who learned the game just for the tournament.

Thread: Cuphead
Antarcticakaywayz8 years ago

1)kaywayz#9025

2)most of the weekend and after 4:00pm on weekdays (because of school)

3)I can commit a lot of my weekends because I really enjoy watching speedruns and I never have much to do. I can also commit somewhere between 1-3 hours during the week days.

4)I want to be a moderator because I really like to help out in any community I am in. I also really love speedgames in general, especially cuphead since its the first one that I've really gotten into. So because of this I would really want to get peoples runs verified as quickly as possible and be able to watch a lot of speedruns for a game i love in the process.

Thread: Cuphead
Antarcticakaywayz8 years ago

Dont Die

kaywayz Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
44
Gespielte Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
38
Läufe
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
8
Läufe
Johnny Upgrade
Johnny Upgrade
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Cuphead
Cuphead
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
222
Besuche
Farafalla
Farafalla
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
18
Besuche
Johnny Upgrade
Johnny Upgrade
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
116
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
541
Besuche
Choppy Orc
Choppy Orc
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
12
Besuche
Gizmo
Gizmo
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
21
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
126
Besuche
Poi
Poi
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
59
Besuche