Kommentare
United Stateskamehamedoukenn9 years ago

First off I'd like to thank you all for being interested in running what I like to call "Super Mario Bros 1.5". I was inspired to run this game after Barnowl encouraged me to speedrun it. Its been cool to see you all contribute different tactics to get this time down and I'm looking forward to seeing who breaks the sub 11 minute mark. it's been confirmed that the wrong warp of 4-2 can be performed. I'll try to post links to all the resources soon, though right now a search of youtube will likely help you find the videos.

PMniac gefällt das.
United Stateskamehamedoukenn10 years ago

I am in favor of a set system of timing that has us put out to the hundredth of a second, at least

Like gefällt das.
kamehamedoukenn Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
33
Besuche
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
19
Besuche
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
127
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Letzte Aktion 8 years ago
7
Aktionen