Kommentare
Thread: Scrutinized
Polandkakratka5 months ago

You can find "Scrutinized Version Switcher" in resources with the instructions how to install the patch

PizzaIStasty gefällt das.
Thread: Scrutinized
Polandkakratka9 months ago

I'm definitely aware of how Adam can't keep his game's code working, so as long as the run looks clean and legit, I'll most likely verify it, just make sure to mention that a bug has happened in the run and at what point.

Polandkakratka9 months ago

Damn, that's fast, now I don't know when I will have enough time and motivation to go for the nightmare again

Thread: Scrutinized
Polandkakratka10 months ago

Thanks for the info, I was hoping that the 1.2.0 patch would fix everything but apparently Adam couldn't fix the one bug that's been there since the beginning...

I already have an idea how I could add the old Lutonite patch to the 1.2.0 but I have no idea how do I change the text in the main menu of what version the game is running, do you think you're capable of helping with the patch?

Yes, if you were able to made a community patch that would prevent it, it would be approved for the speedruns!

kakratka Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
30
Gespielte Spiele
Scrutinized
Scrutinized
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
16
Läufe
Portal 2
Portal 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
7
Läufe
DEVOUR
DEVOUR
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Awaria
Awaria
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Dead Signal
Dead Signal
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Portal 2
Portal 2
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
4
Besuche
Scrutinized
Scrutinized
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
82
Besuche
Dead Signal
Dead Signal
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Scrutinized
Scrutinized
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
32
Aktionen