Here I would like to ask how I can (and can I at all) become a verifier, I want to help mods that are involved, including in the inmimb table, I have several approved races (none in this game though) including the top 15 (deltarune chapter 1) I also do not have experience with speedrun verification programs, and more I could not help newcomers who came from the CIS segment, and those who do understand English well.
virtual games fabricated for the enjoyment of the general public!
he deserves it, but i feel like it wont end up actually being a category
quick question since you dominate the smash speedrun leaderboards, would using charizard's side-b when master hand is stunned on the floor be better, or would it waste more time?
then, as far as i know, don't take my word for it, it should still pass as a legitimate run.
it's not really being a skilled speedrunner at that point, it's more just get hit by funny jester man
ive had a blast speedrunning deltarune. its free and can run on low end PCs (yes, i know i dont have any submitted runs, i had to make a new speedrun.com account) im in a similiar situation to you, so finding free games has becoming a bit of a habit for when im bored

United Kingdom







