Kommentare
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

Really bad run to be honest, somehow got WR for now though.

Canadajpgaming1 year ago

Run stars at 1:26, my bad I think i forgot to trim the video or something lol.

Canadajpgaming1 year ago

I got the time the run was performed wrong so I had to edit the run. It was probably around like somewhere between 30m to 1h before this comment.

Canadajpgaming1 year ago

Nice job bro!

Thread: eFootball
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

Sounds great, I'll contact you!

Thread: eFootball
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

If curious, please post any questions here. I will try to respond as soon as I can!

Barboza14 gefällt das.
Thread: eFootball
Canadajpgaming1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Thread: eFootball
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

There will now be a, "High Score," category. Where the player has to score as many goals as they can in the match. You can measure the amount of goals by representing it as time (hours). For example, if the player scores 20 goals, they can submit it as 20h. PC, Console, and Mobile all will have their own categories. The match length should be set to, "10 minutes." The match can be played with, any team, any player condition, and on any difficulty.

Edit: Measure the amount of goals with milliseconds.

Cinar27 gefällt das.
Thread: eFootball
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

Can we please get a, "High Score," category. Where the player has to score as many goals as they can in the match. You can measure the amount of goals by representing it as time (hours). For example, if the player scores 20 goals, they can submit it as 20h. You can also make subcategories for the match length. Match lengths included in the game: 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 13m, 14m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m. Then again, you could just pick a default being something like 10 minutes. You can also make different categories for PC, Console, and Mobile.

Edit: It can be done on any difficulty wanted.

Thread: eFootball
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

Can we please get a, "High Score," category. Where the player has to score as many goals as they can in the match. You can measure the amount of goals by representing it as time (hours). For example, if the player scores 20 goals, they can submit it as 20h. You can also make subcategories for the match length. Match lengths included in the game: 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 13m, 14m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m. Then again, you could just pick a default being something like 10 minutes. You can also make different categories for PC, Console, and Mobile.

Edit: It can be done on any difficulty wanted.

Unbekannt
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

I am actually a really big United fan, I just played with City because they are really good, so I thought they would get me goals quickly and I would obtain the world record. I wouldn't play with them again lol.

Unbekannt
Canadajpgaming1 year ago

I am actually a really big United fan, I just played with City because they are really good, so I thought they would get me goals quickly and I would obtain the world record. I wouldn't play with them again lol.

Canadajpgaming2 years ago

Ah nice, good work man.

Kellerisme, FroggiBoy, und BlastMagic gefällt das.
Canadajpgaming2 years ago

Hey, so sorry for not replying. I think it would be fine to change vehicles between levels so i would verify a run like that if wanted. I'll change the rules whenever I get some time.

Canadajpgaming2 years ago

Hey @BlastMagic what's up. It doesn't show me that you have any pending runs, maybe try submitting them again, sorry for the inconvenience. By the way, I come online every now and then but not as much as i used to.

Canadajpgaming2 years ago

Yea, if you download it before you will still have it.

Canadajpgaming2 years ago

Not WR because 25 has been done

Canadajpgaming2 years ago

No, the other mods were inactive, so I am the new mod. But if you have a question for me, just tell me, and I will try to get back to you shortly.

Unbekannt
Canadajpgaming3 years ago

Also that Hikaru win with 2 crowns, is also a scholar's mate, I don't know if it can be done on 3 crowns.

Unbekannt
Canadajpgaming3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
jpgaming Informationen
Retired lol (since 07/04/2026)
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
7 days ago
Läufe
197
Gespielte Spiele
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
167
Läufe
CubeCraft Parkour
CubeCraft Parkour
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
13
Läufe
Cars 2
Cars 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
6
Läufe
eFootball
eFootball
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
5
Läufe
Super Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
2
Läufe
Hot Wheels: Race Off
Hot Wheels: Race Off
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario Maker 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
eFootball
eFootball
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
17
Aktionen