Kommentare
joshmunnie2 months ago

Good job!

BurgerFan27 gefällt das.
joshmunnie5 months ago

I never though such a time was possible

BurgerFan27 gefällt das.
joshmunnie5 months ago

I've found a giant archival record of my old video files, and among the thousands of minecraft clips, I've found some of my old Fastest Lap records. I will be trying to resubmit them sometime not too far from now, but I will be busy this weekend. I could also find my old survival times as well, but I have to admit that I'm not all that interested in the categories other than Flaps.

joshmunnie5 months ago

Hey hey! I'm currently digging through some ancient files, and I've found many of my old PAKO fastest lap records, and there's a pretty good chance I'll be able to track down my old Grisly Manor speedruns too. Yet to find any so far, but I will keep searching.

Hawkfan2711 und BurgerFan27 gefällt das.
joshmunnie9 months ago

Sorry about the deleted video, I was removing old channels of mine and forgot about my speedruns.​

Hawkfan2711 und BurgerFan27 gefällt das.
joshmunnie1 year ago

I don't have a whole lotta basis for these estimates other than intuition, and these are all liable to change, but these are my estimates for the human limit of each fastest lap level

Desert: 19.10

Rallycross: 41.50

Lakeside: 38.50

Forest: 24.80

Let me know if any of yall find any glitches or other things that could lower these times

joshmunnie1 year ago

I hate faucet

BurgerFan27 gefällt das.
joshmunnie3 years ago

That would be pretty cool, your WR is very good already.

joshmunnie3 years ago

Odd coincidence, I was just thinking about how inactive the community was. Great record!

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
joshmunnie3 years ago

I've found some years old runs of Grisly Manor. Some of them cut off the final cutscene, but we could still add those in since the cutscenes have very little time variation, so we could add a fixed amount of time. I found a 5:21 by Barnabus Owl without the ending cutscene that I think would be about a 5:44 with the ending cutscene. It predates these forums by about 3 years. Also, a 6:15 by Pozitif bir OYUNCU from 2021.

joshmunnie3 years ago

I tried that on mobile, and It's difficult to jump and immediately turn

joshmunnie3 years ago

Taking a look at this run, I estimate a half second of timesave, max. Most of that comes from that slip during checkpoint 5

joshmunnie3 years ago

I've been wondering the same thing

joshmunnie3 years ago

👃

joshmunnie3 years ago

I've done it in about 9 minutes, but I'm not top level, so it could probably go down.

joshmunnie3 years ago

I've been speedrunning this game for years now and I've always wanted to submit times here, but I haven't had access to a verifiable emulator. I've gotten a lot of great times, but can't prove I did it, so I'd like to know the steps for downloading an Emulator and other necessary things.

P.S. if y'all wanna know my best times, here they are.

Honda 2 (no audio sadly) Macho Man Tyson Popinski

SuperGamer64 gefällt das.
joshmunnie3 years ago

Why did it take you almost two years to submit?

joshmunnie3 years ago

I posted a 2:19.99 of all four laps on my channel, I think it's a good starting point.

Edit: Still considering? I think it'd be cool.

joshmunnie3 years ago

I was thinking, what if there was a category where you complete all 4 fastest laps, without dying. Sound cool?

Clark_O_Tron gefällt das.
joshmunnie Informationen
Catholic convert, Pro-Life, Speedrunner, ect - formerly known as MoldECheez
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
141
Gespielte Spiele
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
79
Läufe
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
37
Läufe
Among Us
Among Us
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
14
Läufe
The Secret of Grisly Manor
The Secret of Grisly Manor
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
7
Läufe
Thickety Creek
Thickety Creek
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Return to Grisly Manor
Return to Grisly Manor
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Curse of the Cobra
Curse of the Cobra
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
5
Besuche
Crookhaven
Crookhaven
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
2
Besuche
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator
Letzter Besuch 2 days ago
2,691
Besuche
The Secret of Grisly Manor
The Secret of Grisly Manor
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
572
Besuche
Thickety Creek
Thickety Creek
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
70
Besuche
Return to Grisly Manor
Return to Grisly Manor
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
71
Besuche
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
92
Besuche
Super Punch-Out!!
Super Punch-Out!!
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
9
Besuche