Kommentare
Thread: TUNG
Russiajohn_lebron1 month ago

ohh thanks

Thread: TUNG
Russiajohn_lebron1 month ago

Hey there!

I wanted to ask where in the world record run does he get so much time save? After watching it a couple times I can't seem to find it. Please tell me where and what skips does he do that give him so much time saved. Also why does he look down for the entire run, does it make him faster?

Lauf: TUNG
Russiajohn_lebron1 month ago

WHERE are the time saves

Jura3 gefällt das.
Russiajohn_lebron2 months ago

oh, why isnt it possible if you know?

Russiajohn_lebron2 months ago

Hey.

I wanted to ask a couple questions, so here they are:

  1. Do you need to put load removed time or just real time is required?

  2. Is it okay if you run on 1.72 and are world records technichally possible on that patch?

  3. Does Prologue end and Franklin and lamar start when the prologue trevor cutscene end (the one after train) in terms of splits?

Those are all the questions I have for now. I will update this thread if I think of any other question if I remember about this thread at all.

john_lebron Informationen
grand theft auto
Beigetreten
2 months ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
32
Besuche