Kommentare
Thread: Silverload
Canadajayeffsee4 months ago

Just posted up your new runs. I really enjoyed watching and I love to see the differences between the PC/PSX versions highlighted in this case. Great efforts all around - and: welcome!

McGyna gefällt das.
Canadajayeffsee4 months ago

Really cool to see some activity in the PSX category, and loved to see the run develop. Thanks for your submission!

Canadajayeffsee2 years ago

The impact of this new run on the tech and routing cannot be overstated. Great job vjsmyth!

vjsmyth gefällt das.
Canadajayeffsee2 years ago

Loving the new route.

vjsmyth gefällt das.
Thread: Silverload
Canadajayeffsee2 years ago

This is awesome! I'd love to see this route in action.

vjsmyth gefällt das.
Canadajayeffsee4 years ago

Thanks bentglasstube. I’ve been playing this game for a long time, but for me to say your tutorial guide was anything but pivotal would be an understatement.

bentglasstube gefällt das.
Thread: Speedrunning
Canadajayeffsee4 years ago

Me I’ve been shaking things up over at Adventures in the Magic Kingdom.

https://www.speedrun.com/adventures_in_the_magic_kingdom/run/z0oo00ez

Gaming_64,
Gelöscht
und 4 Andere gefällt das.
jayeffsee Informationen
I'm too old to be doing this.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
25 days ago
Läufe
29
Gespielte Spiele
Return to Zork
Return to Zork
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
15
Läufe
Adventures in the Magic Kingdom
Adventures in the Magic Kingdom
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
7
Läufe
Dream Quest
Dream Quest
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Silverload
Silverload
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Hugo's House of Horrors
Hugo's House of Horrors
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Life & Death
Life & Death
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Return to Zork
Return to Zork
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
168
Besuche
Adventures in the Magic Kingdom
Adventures in the Magic Kingdom
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
124
Besuche
Silverload
Silverload
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
62
Besuche
Dream Quest
Dream Quest
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
92
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Silverload
Silverload
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
5
Aktionen