Kommentare
Belgiumjas3144 months ago

my child, i forgive you...

Belgiumjas3144 months ago

I saw, but decided to leave it up to you. If you want me to adjust your time to approximately what it would've been, let me know here, or in a private message, or on Discord. =]

noirdadragon2113 gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3145 months ago

The recording has several issues, but I'll let it pass since it's 15th place.

Golgot13 gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3146 months ago

Hi! I changed your RTA from 11ms to 110ms, as shown in your footage. Thanks for your subs! =)

Gravity_1 gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3146 months ago

Thanks for your submission! You submitted your RTA with 005 ms, but I corrected this to be 050 ms, as shown in your LiveSplit footage. Common typo, nothing to worry about. =)

Gravity_1 gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3146 months ago

Moderators and verifiers are trusted to verify their own runs and play according to the rules. If you believe there is an issue with any run, even ones from Ihukne, I would prefer to talk with you about it in the Discord server or in private. whichever is up to you. You can find the Discord join link this board's header, above its navigation bar.

Belgiumjas3148 months ago

Hi! The RNG is the pain of all Fear & Hunger runs, no way around it. :( Some advice: you can press [T] to light a torch, and you can hold [PG DN] or [W] to skip through text quickly. Hope that helps in your future runs.

Belgiumjas31410 months ago

Hi! Thanks for your sub!

The crossbow/ballista guard in the prisons is random per save file, so if he appears once in your save file, he will always appear there. You can avoid the arrow by waiting till the guard notices you and starts moving, and then continuing the run; because the ballista only shoots if the guard is standing behind it (cool fact). But in terms reliability, just tanking the hit is the best option you got in glitchless, because the waiting would most likely take a whole while.

Smoliv64 gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3141 year ago

Since your run didn't use LRT (load removed time), i parsed the finish frame-by-frame to confirm your time. It's in your favor as you're now about 50ms ahead from your original time. The standard thing we do for runs without LRT is set that to the same time as the run's RTA (real time attack).

You originally set your RTA to 6m 33s 690ms, and i don't know where that number comes from, but i took it out since you don't have an LRT anyways.

SuperRPGgamer gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3141 year ago

Hey, your first run was a good one. You did not break any rules, don't worry about that. When you uploaded this run, you set the milliseconds to 072ms, but it's actually supposed to be 720ms. I changed this for you.

Hjalte_is_cool gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3141 year ago

Great first run!

Belgiumjas3141 year ago

good first run! =]

Belgiumjas3141 year ago

The audio seems to be missing from this, but since it's only 4th place I'll let it pass.

xiloo gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3141 year ago

Thanks for your run. The manual timing was off by a large shot, but due to your placement I didn't really care that much. =]

Belgiumjas3141 year ago

Normally the music in this submission would disqualify it. I can kind of hear the game and it's only 9th place, so I don't really care that much. Do make sure we can hear the game next time you make a submission, thanks =]

YamiYamiYami gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3141 year ago

I remember a little over a year ago, when the playerbase thought getting to Ma'habre under 5 minutes was impossible. Showing this speedrun to them is going to make their brain boil.

Canisu gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3141 year ago

This version is not fake. I allow the runners to use a modified version of the game that has this oversight patched out. This evens the playing field for non-Russian players.

Belgiumjas3142 years ago

timing was ok, i checked frame by frame and adjusted it, resulted in better time for you ˙ᵕ˙

Belgiumjas3142 years ago

I have noted your run, but I will treat this like an accident. I'm not going to act like I know whether or not it was intentional, so you have my good faith.

Breadley01 gefällt das.
Belgiumjas3142 years ago

Le'garde will always be dead when you find him in Hardmode.

MintSt0rm gefällt das.
jas314 Informationen
Hi, I'm Jaspie. I host and run on the Fear & Hunger speedrunning board. Refer to my Discord to contact me please.
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Fear & Hunger
Fear & Hunger
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
16
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Fear & Hunger
Fear & Hunger
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1,250
Besuche
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
Fear & Hunger
Fear & Hunger
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
253
Aktionen